Slant Wall Fan 24″, 5741 CFM
The design of Osborne’s AGRI-AIDE Slant-Wall Fans efficiently expel moisture and condensation from animal facilities while keeping interior walls free of obstructions. The housing’s slanted design exhausts corrosive gases and prevents condensation build-up on the fan’s exit-end. Corrosion-resistant PVC shutters prevent air backflow into building interiors.
The 24-inch Slant-Wall fan features:
- Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy-duty, variable speed 1/2 HP motor.
- Corrosion-resistant PVC shutters with fiberglass rod pivots.
- Polypropylene fan propellers with replaceable blades.
- Nickel-plated motor mount and front blade guard in radial design to minimize air restriction.
- Engineered fiberglass reinforced composite orifice housing that is absolutely rigid, non-porous, and fully corrosion-resistant.
|Fan Type||Variable Speed|
|Normal Speed||1725 RPM|
|Power||1/2 HP (0.37 kW)|
|Diameter||24 in. (610 mm)|
|Max Airflow||5741 CFM at 0.125 in. w.g.|
|Shipping Weight||74 lbs. (34 kg)|