Osborne Super-Jet™ fans powerfully move air throughout buildings by creating a jet stream of beneficial air movement. The unique design of the Super-Jet housing creates maximum turbulent flow that “pulls” air from below making it the most efficient circulation fan ever. Super-circulation capacity eliminates the need for large, power-hungry floor or basket fans. Super-Jets provide the proper mixture of air, allowing a uniform amount of fresh air to reach each animal.
NOW AVAILABLE with OSHA-compliant guards and motor mounts and complete, corrosion-resistant construction for sensitive applications where safe and sterile work conditions must be maintained.
The 16-inch Super-Jet features:
- Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy-duty, variable speed 1/6 HP motor.
- Polypropylene fan propellers with replaceable blades.
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel OSHA-compliant front blade guard and motor mounts.
- Osborne RTM-Glas™ fiberglass reinforced plastic housing that is non-porous and absolutely rigid.
- Aluminum mounting and adjustment brackets, stainless steel fasteners. 100% corrosion resistant.
Contact Osborne for pricing and shipping quote.
|Fan Type||Variable Speed|
|Normal Speed||1725 RPM|
|Power||1/6 HP (0.12 kW)|
|Diameter||16 in. (406 mm)|
|Air Throw Distance||30 ft. (9 m)|
|Shipping Weight||33 lbs. (15 kg)|