Osborne Super-Jet™ fans powerfully move air throughout buildings by creating a jet stream of beneficial air movement. The unique design of the Super-Jet housing creates maximum turbulent flow that “pulls” air from below making it the most efficient circulation fan ever. Super-circulation capacity eliminates the need for large, power-hungry floor or basket fans. Super-Jets provide the proper mixture of air, allowing a uniform amount of fresh air to reach each animal.
The 24-inch Super-Jet features:
- Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy-duty, variable speed 1/2 HP motor.
- Polypropylene fan propellers with replaceable blades.
- Nickel-plated motor mount and front blade guard.
- Osborne RTM-Glas™ fiberglass reinforced plastic housing that is non-porous absolutely rigid.
- Aluminum mounting and adjustment brackets, stainless steel fasteners.
Contact Osborne for pricing and shipping quote.
|Fan Type||Variable Speed|
|Normal Speed||1725 RPM|
|Power||1/2 HP (0.37 kW)|
|Diameter||24 in. (610 mm)|
|Air Throw Distance||80 ft. (24 m)|
|Shipping Weight||58 lbs. (27 kg)|