Specifically designed as a safe method of moving highly corrosive gasses from the pit to the outdoors, the non-porous fiberglass construction of Osborne’s pit fan enclosure is non-corroding and non-rusting. The Osborne RTM-Glas™ plastic never becomes brittle in the cold like other plastics, and it easily holds its shape in the heat.
How it works
Safely transition highly-corrosive gasses from the pit to the outdoors with Osborne’s AGRI-AIDE® Pit Fan Enclosure. Strong, Osborne-engineered RTM-Glas™ fiberglass reinforced plastic construction means there is nothing to rust or corrode, even around the highly corrosive gasses coming from the pit. Unlike cheap plastics, Osborne’s non-porous fiberglass and plastic construction never becomes brittle in the cold and never “sags” in the heat. The pit fan enclosure fits any 8, 12, or 16-in. exhaust fan.
Features & Benefits
- All RTM-Glas™ fiberglass reinforced plastic construction
- Non-porous surfaces aren’t affected by corrosive gasses, wind or dust
- No rust, no corroding
- Never warps or becomes brittle
- Includes back surface to cut to shape of duct work
- Fits 8, 12, and 16-in. exhaust fans