Automatic Variable Speed Control. Every ventilation system requires a control to meet changing environmental demands. The simple and reliable features of the AV-11 control ensure optimal air quality and minimize operating costs. The AV-11 features preset and field-adjustable settings for convenience.
How it works
The AV-11 automatic variable speed control can control a single-stage of fans. The control features field-adjustable choices of either (a) low speed continuous fan operation below a set-point temperature or (b) fan shut-off below a set-point temperature. Use (a) when controlling minimum winter exhaust fan. Use (b) when another fan supplies minimum winter exhaust.
Features & Benefits
- Single-stage fan control operates many fans at once with a built-in overload fuse protection
- PowerUp™ feature starts fans at full speed to open iced-over shutters or to overcome motor starting resistance
- 20%-100% fan power speed adjustment range
- Simple temperature set control knob and minimum speed set knob
- Sensitive temperature sensor monitors room temperatures
- Operates at 120 or 240 V