The TEAM® E-Station™ checks for gilts and sows and watches for return to estrus among gestating sows. Gilts and sows interact with a teaser boar through nose-to-nose contact at the TEAM® E-station™. RFID tags are used to communicate the unique identification number of each animal visiting the E-Station.
The visit and duration of each interaction is measured and used to generate a very accurate Estrus Reference Value (ERV). The ERV is directly proportional to estrus intensity.
Raise production levels with TEAM® EED by monitoring estrus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for gilts or sows. Use quick reference reports generated daily by the TEAM® Software. Know before you enter the barn how many animals are to be checked and bred each day. Decrease reproductive failures and non-productive days. Plan “availability” by monitoring individual onset and timing of estrus for incoming replacement gilts while they are isolated and being acclimated.
Features & Benefits
- Monitor estrus automatically 24-7
- Plan availability for gilt development units
- Detect first estrus in weaned sows
- Identify return to estrus in large groups of animals
- Locate animals that would otherwise go unnoticed
- Available with a spray marker kit to visually identify animals ready for breeding
|TEAM Electronic Estrus Detection (EED) Workstations|
|FP-000ED2||Estrus Detection E-Station||Hot-dipped Galvanized||ISO FDX-B|
|FP-000ED3*||Estrus Detection Auxiliary Station|
* Note: The Auxiliary E-Station (FP-000ED3) requires one standard E-Station (FP-000ED2). The Auxiliary station is generally used when another access point to a boar is necessary. The Auxiliary Station shares the controls with the standard E-Station.
|TEAM System Hardware|
|FG-EC2000||TEAM Controller||For 520 animals / 16 Workstations Maximum|
|KG-PS1000||TEAM Power Supply||24V, 8 station capacity|
|KG-PS1001||TEAM Power Supply|
|24V, 8 station capacity|
|TEAM System Accessories|
|KP-AW130||Spray Marker Kit||Sprays animals in E-Station to visually identify animals returning to estrus|