Outdoor farrowing has never been safer or more efficient than with Osborne’s new Hog Hut™ Farrowing House. Fully portable and ruggedly built with built-in fork slots for easy moving and automated cleaning, Hog Hut is the modern alternative to old fashioned farrowing huts.
How it Works
Safely and efficiently farrow large litters on pasture with Osborne’s new farrowing hut for regenerative pig farming. The Hog Hut’s spacious, 46.5-ft.2 internal area includes a separated creep area to help keep piglets safely away from crushing. Corrosion-resistant fiberglass-reinforced structural panels with hot-dipped galvanized steel support frame provides insulated protection during cold weather, while a hinged-flooring system allows for summer ground cooling. The Hog Hut is also easily transported with built-in fork slots for loader tractors or skid steers and the hinged floor allows for automated dumping of bedding and waste.
Features & Benefits
- Generous 46.5 ft.2 internal space with separated creep area
- R-7.5 insulated, non-porous, corrosion-resistant fiberglass-reinforced structural panels
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel support frame
- Insulated, hinged floor panels for winter protection and summer ground cooling
- Automated dumping of internal bedding and waste
- Easily transported with skid steer or loader tractor
- Hinged roof for easy overhead access
- Latching entry door (20 x 30-in.)
|Catalog No.||Description||Materials||Overall Dimensions
(L x W x H)
|FO-HH0001||Hog Hut Farrowing House||R-7.5 insulated fiberglass panels, galvanized frame||7.75 x 6 x 4.5-ft.
(2.4 x 1.8 x 1.4 m)
Hog Hut New Product Introduction: English